Soltek International Pty Ltd undertakes Engineering services for clients in Western Australia.
Soltek supports the concept of sustainable development. Our objective is to prevent pollution and to minimise the adverse impact on the environment as a result of our business activities.
To achieve this objective, we will:
- Implement and maintain an environmental management system to meet AS/NZS ISO 14001;
- Provide adequate resources to continually improve our business processes; ➢ Comply with contract requirements, applicable environmental legislation and other criteria to which Soltek subscribes;
- Communicate constructively with interested parties regarding the environmental effects of our business activities;
- Provide induction and training for our employees;
- Minimise the use of natural resources and implement recycling initiatives for waste materials where financially viable.
All employees are encouraged to be personally involved in the continual improvement of the system by identifying environmental issues in the workplace and providing suggestions for their resolution.