Soltek International Pty Ltd undertakes Engineering services for clients in Western Australia.
Soltek is totally committed to the elimination of work-related injury and illness and the provision of a safe and healthy working environment for employees, subcontractors, visitors and the public.
To achieve this objective, we will:
- Implement and maintain an Occupational health and safety management system to meet AS/NZS 4801;
- Establish measurable health and safety objectives and targets and regularly review their progress to ensure continued improvement aimed at elimination of work-related injury and illness;
- Identify, evaluate and manage risks associated with hazards in the workplace;
- Comply with applicable Occupational health and safety legislation and with other requirements to which Soltek subscribes;
- Maintain a workplace culture and foster behaviour amongst our employees and subcontractors that we are all responsible for our own health and safety, and that of our fellow workers;
- Promote fitness for work;
- Provide information, instruction and training to employees; and
- Provide appropriate and meaningful injury management and rehabilitation services for employees injured at work.
All employees are encouraged to be personally involved in the continual improvement of the system by identifying hazards in the workplace and providing suggestions for their resolution.